What We Cover (Canada)Territory Restriction – Canada Only
Suits brought in Canada Only
All Premiums Fees, and Taxes are in Canadian dollars
Schedule of Coverage:
Comprehensive General Liability – Limits of $2,000,000, $3,000,000 or $5,000,000 (as required for each event).
Bodily injury and Property Damage Liability, Subject to $1,000 BI & PD Deductible.
Inclusive each occurrence:
- Products and Completed Operations Liability ($2,000,000 aggregate limit)
- Personal & Advertising Injury ($2,000,000 aggregate limit)
- Fire Damage ($300,000 limit)
- Medical Expenses not included
- Employees as additional insureds
- Volunteers as additional insureds
- Owners, Managers or Lessors of Premises as additional Insured
Provides coverage for property of every description (broad form) while at the Event Location and in-transit between the insured's business and the event (3 days before / after show). Coverage is provided on an actual cash value basis.
Limits available: $25,000 and $50,000
Premium: As per event
*Higher limits are available upon request, additional underwriting information may be required.
Excluded Property: EDP (Electronic Data Processing), audio and video equipment, watches, jewellery made of precious and semi-precious stones and/or precious metals, money, bullions, securities, stamps, antiques, furs, and fine arts.
Excluded Perils: All risks except as excluded. Flood and earthquake are not covered.
Coverage is subject to: Asbestos Exclusion, Mold Fungi Exclusion, Data, War, Nuclear, Property flood and earthquake exclusion.
Ineligible Risks: Chemicals, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Vitamins, Health or Dietary Supplements, Firearms, Pesticides, Fireworks, Computers, Alcoholic beverages, Games, Licensed or Unlicensed Motorized Vehicles- including but not limited to: Motorcycles, Watercrafts, All terrain Vehicles, and Tractors. There is no Liability coverage for Vehicles in Motion.
Excluded Classes of Vendor/Booths:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Amusement Devices (e.g. rides, inflatables, trampolines, mechanical bulls, etc.)
- Athletic Performances or Stunts
- Body Piercing or Permanent Tattooing
- E-commerce selling
- Electronics – if they are not CSA approved?
- Fireworks Sales & Displays/Pyrotechics
- Installation, service or repair of products
- Live Animals
- Lotions, soaps, other skin-care items
- Nutritional/Health or Dietary Supplements/Weight-loss plans or products
- Medical Testing
- On-site Equipment Sales/Rentals
- Oxygen/Aromatherapy Bars
- Pharmaceuticals or Nutraceuticals
- Time Share Sales
- Tobacco Products
- Vehicles in Motion
- Watercraft Exhibits on Water